To me, in-home lifestyle newborn photography is both fulfilling and challenging in ways I could not have expected when I began my journey. Safely handing mushy new babies while managing postpartum parents and wrangling toddlers all in a home with lighting, colors, and personal items you are now seeing for the first time - it can feel a like a lot (because it is a lot). I have photographed over 200 babies in their homes both in suburban and urban areas and have learned quite a few things along the way. I love sharing that wealth of knowledge with other photographers who strive to give their clients a memorable experience and gorgeous gallery that will be treasured forever.
Please read over my mentorship options below and reach out with any questions <3
Disclaimer: I require all mentees who are conducting sessions have insurance. This is not to protect me, this is to protect you and your clients.
- for new photographers
- 90 minute session where we go over manual mode, session work-flow, prompts, basic editing and how to get your business started
- two 90 minute strategy sessions
- 1 - create goals, review current work-flow, issues, and establish tangible steps to grow your business and skills.
- 2 - review of goals, successes, persisting issues, and next steps
- Access to my newborn prep guide
Vix ut utinam feugait. Eu scribentur liberavisse nec. Dico fugit nostro cu pri, no putent nemore mel, ius at minim molestiae.