hi - I'm Elyse
To me, in-home lifestyle newborn photography is both fulfilling and challenging in ways I could not have expected when I began my journey. Safely handing mushy new babies while managing postpartum parents and wrangling toddlers all in a home with lighting, colors, and personal items you are now seeing for the first time - it can feel a like a lot (because it is a lot). I have photographed over 300 babies in their homes both in suburban and urban areas and have learned quite a few things along the way. I love sharing that wealth of knowledge with other photographers who strive to give their clients a memorable experience and gorgeous gallery that will be treasured forever.
the in-home lifestyle newborn experience course
the essential video course and education group that will take your in-home newborn photography to the next level
Is this course for you?
- you're a seasoned photographer but haven't tried in-home work yet
- you are just starting your business and are getting a feel for it all
- you've been doing studio work for years and want to switch to a lower overhead business model
- you've been doing in-home newborn photography but can't figure out how to make it feel natural
What you'll get:
- 10 videos totaling over 2 hours of content covering
- How to schedule
- Touring a home
- What I bring with me
- Posing, posing, and more posing!
- Access to an exclusive Facebook support group
Why you need this:
- Takes the guess-work out of posing
- Shows you how to be calm, confident, and knowledgeable
- Centers baby's safety
- Creates a fun, stress-free experience for parents.
I offer both one-on-one mentoring and individual editing guidance. Whether you want to make a plan to grow your client base, you want to change up you editing style, you have questions on how to get your photography business rolling - no matter your questions and needs, I've got answers and information.